Offering webinars on specific, in-demand subjects is another approach to establish yourself as an expert in your field. You may not only provide the live webinar as a high-value freemium or even a tripwire offer, but you also have the option of providing recordings/replays to potential clients. This is the power of webinars.
Keep these ideas in mind as you create your webinar:
Use a reputable platform. If you use a platform with bugs or malfunctions during your presentation, your professional reputation will be harmed.
- Practice with your platform. Before you try out a platform for the first time, test drive it a few times privately so that you know how to utilize all of the features and functions.
Make a polished presentation. Don’t just “wing it” during the webinar unless you are a seasoned pro. Create a professional presentation with videos, slides, or practice screen sharing instead. You’ll also want to rehearse what you’ll say during the webinar, but don’t read from a script word for word (because you’ll sound unnatural.
(For tips on how to promote your webinars, go HERE
- Begin with useful information. People’s attention spans are limited, so they will be satisfied if you provide them some great information in the first minute or two of your webinar. To put it another way,
- At the end, ask questions about your product or service. This gives you the opportunity to exhibit your knowledge. If the questions (as well as your answers) don’t add much value to the webinar, you may remove them from the recordings before releasing them.
- Take a look at other people’s webinars that are popular. These could be in your field or not. The aim is to examine how individuals communicate information and keep audience attention throughout their sessions. Then, based on these successful others, imitate your own webinar presentation style.
Here’s something else that’s really important…
Create Great Products
So far, we’ve been mostly concerned with how to blanket your niche with free material. That’s an important part of your sales funnel. But you must also make sure you have a collection of high-quality goods that address particular issues.
Keep these guidelines in mind:
Offer something distinctive. Again, you want to offer something new. This might be the information itself, or it may be a novel approach to presenting it. This is the opportunity the power of webinars provides.
TIP: Case studies are one approach to develop something distinctive. While others may also produce case studies in your field, they’ll all be different. Just make sure it’s well-researched and includes lots of facts, photographs, and videos where appropriate.
- Create professional, interesting content. Even in sharing content that no one has heard of before, your audience will be disappointed if your presentation isn’t impressive. As a result, you must proof text items and double-check that all video, audio, and text products appear and sound professional.
Hint: If you don’t have the skills to create a polished end product on your own, engage a professional to design the interiors of your ebooks and/or do video production.
Information that is immediately useful. Even when sharing a method that takes some time to fully implement or achieve results (such as weight loss), you should make sure to provide information that individuals can use right now and start seeing results immediately.
For example, weight reduction takes time and is often difficult. However, if you can give folks a suggestion for what to consume to keep them fuller longer, they’ll see results (being satisfied) that they may feel right away.
- Give a call to action. People that take your information and act on it will be more pleased customers since they’ll start seeing results. They’ll also see you as an authority if they get excellent results. So, make sure to nudge consumers to act on the information both in the product itself as well as in follow-up emails.
Here’s the next idea…
Publish a Physical Book
People tend to consider those who have authored a physical book as the niche’s ultimate authority, which is why you’ll want to get your work published.
Now here’s the good news…
You don’t have to go through the time-consuming process of acquiring acceptance from a publisher, and you won’t have to spend thousands of dollars on creation, publication, stocking, and fulfillment. Instead, all you have to do is utilize a company like CreateSpace.com to get your real book published and available on marketplaces like Amazon.
Keep these tips in mind:
- It’s a good idea to create an outline of your essay before you start writing, especially if you’re writing a long paper. You should follow the instructions precisely; otherwise, you’ll get a bad outcome (which isn’t exactly implying “I’m an expert”).
- Professional cover designs are essential. Also, make sure you’re working with a designer that knows and understands how to create covers for printed books.
- Create a back-cover blurb that focuses on your skills. The back cover should not only describe the book, but also include a brief biography that details your qualifications.
For more tips go HERE